QuoSec | Security Operations Services
Looking for ad-hoc security support?
We are BSI-certified APT-Response Service provider we offer you:
- a factual status and action plan for a current threat
- forensically sound data acquistion for further analysis
- in-depth technical (forensic) analysis to extract information for further use
- measures to understand and minimize the impact of an incident
- a final comprehensive incident report with recommendations
Security is the minimisation of risks with the confidence that little can happen. Defence is the ability to resist attacks and to keep threat actors from reaching their target of intrusion.
We believe in Security through Defence. We deliver our services ad-hoc or as continuous (retained) professional technical support:
Unsure about an e-mail or file?
We determine whether you should be concerned.
Want to determine and coordinate
We assess the situation and provide
you with an action plan.
Need to acquire relevant data or
conduct in-depth analysis?
We’ll use our forensic tools, techniques
and equipment to get it done.
Malware Analysis and Reversing
Found a malicious file and need
We’ll extract capabilities, context and
relevant details for further use.
Want to check your environment for
We’ll check network traffic, logs and
systems to reveal them.
we envision no harm to our customers from any digital Threats
Security Consulting Services
We provide our expertise and experience to go beyond product implementation, we also support with right-sizing and operating defense capabilities:
- Manage your cyber risk based with an expert’s view on your current exposure and defense effectiveness
- Get operational processes and technology effectively implemented
- Cover legal or audit requirement to comply with relevant procedures and policies
- Train your organisation through real-life exercises and table tops
We assess the current defense status and
provide guidance where to strengthen defense.
We support with operational and technical
defense procedures and policies.
We extend people’s defense abilities through
experiencing new situation.
We implement and configure technology to
support effective defense.
We are experts in:
- BSI compliant Cybersecurity Check
- Incident Reporting
- Defense Metrics
- Threat Sharing Policy
- SIEM data deletion policy
- SOC Triaging and Alerting
- Incident Response
- Tabletop Exercise
- Malware Analysis Workshop
- Forensic Data Acquisition Training
- SIEM Inplementation Support
- MISP Installation
- Guardium Configuration
- Log Collection and Parsing
WE strive for DEFENCE to provide the best benefit for YOUR money
We are supporting academic work and research in the following topics:
Collaboration between Teams
Integrate Technology as an Ecosystem
Incident Response and Forensic
Interested? Drop us a mail to start the discussion
60489 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
QuoScient Technologies, Inc.
6700 Alexander Bell Drive, Suite 200, Columbia, MD 21046
049213, 1 Fullerton Road, #02-01 One Fullerton